We hope you all had a lovely summer break and are ready and raring to go in this new Autumn Term!
We have some really exciting plans for this half term and are so excited to share these with you. We have attached our curriculum map to this page, so please take a look and see what we are going to be up to!
- Zebras will be swimming on a Wednesday for the first half term. Giraffes will be doing Forest school while Zebras swim. This will switch after half term. Children should all come in uniform on this day.
- PE will be on a Friday. Plaese come in PE kits.
- The school day begins at 8.45am and finishes at 3.25pm
- Please make sure your child reads regularly and brings their reading record in to be checked weekly on a Monday.
- Please make sure your child accesses Times Table Rockstars and Spelling Shed. They are great fun and a fantastic way to learn.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We are so looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
Mrs Shields and Miss Canham